Browse all West Virginia daily, non-daily, student, alternative newspapers, magazines and news sites for the latest breaking news, top stories, analysis, and many more.
List of Daily newspapers in West Virginia
- Beckley Register-Herald (Raleigh County): Morning newspaper serving Greenbrier, Raleigh, Fayette, Summers, and Wyoming counties.
- Bluefield Bluefield Daily Telegraph (Mercer County): Daily newspaper headquarters in Bluefield, West Virginia. The Bluefield Daily Telegraph distributed in Mercer, McDowell, Monroe, Bland, Buchanan, Giles and Tazewell counties.
- Charleston Charleston Gazette-Mail
- Clarksburg Exponent Telegram: North Central West Virginia’s source for local news, events, sports, business, and more.
- Fairmont Times-West Virginian: One of the most widely circulated daily newspapers published in Fairmont.
- Huntington Herald-Dispatch: Daily broadsheet format newspaper owned by the Champion Publishing, Inc serving Barboursville, Huntington, Milton, Ceredo, Kenova, and neighboring cities.
- Martinsburg Journal: Daily newspaper based in Martinsburg, West Virginia serving Berkeley County and adjacent counties.
- Morgantown Dominion Post
- Parkersburg News and Sentinel: Daily newspaper printed in Parkersburg also circulated in North Hills, Vienna, Williamstown, and adjacent areas.
- Point Pleasant Point Pleasant Register: Mason County based newspaper also circulates in adjacent counties including Jackson, Putnam, and Cabell.
- Weirton Daily Times: Weirton city based newspaper serving Northern Panhandle of West Virginia.
- Wheeling Intelligencer/Wheeling News-Register: Daily newspaper in Wheeling of Ohio County. The Intelligencer printed on weekday morning and weekends evening, and Wheeling News-Register published weekday evening and weekend morning.
- Williamson Williamson Daily News
Non-daily newspapers in West Virginia
- Berkeley Springs Morgan Messenger: Berkeley Springs based newspaper serving Morgan County.
- Charles Town Spirit of Jefferson Advocate: Weekly newspaper serving Jefferson County.
- Clay Clay County Free Press: Based in Clay, West Virginia covering sports, community, church, classifieds, and more.
- Elkins Inter-Mountain: Afternoon daily newspaper printed in Elkins, West Virginia serving Randolph, Tucker, Pendleton, Pocahontas, Webster, Upshur, and Barbour counties.
- Hamlin Lincoln Journal: Newspaper serving Lincoln county covering local news, sports, elections, classifieds, and more.
- Grafton Mountain Statesman: Grafton based newspaper owned by the News Media Corporation.
- Huntington HuntingtonNews.Net: Cabell and Wayne counties premier news source covering regional news, sports, health & fitness, entertainment, and weather.
- Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune
- Lewisburg Mountain Messenger: Daily newspaper based in Lewisburg of Greenbrier County.
- Logan Logan Banner: Daily newspaper was founded in 1888 covering Logan, Mingo, Boone, Lincoln and Wyoming counties.
- Marlinton Pocahontas Times: Newspaper printed in Marlinton, WV circulation area includes Pocahontas county and surrounding areas.
- Montgomery Montgomery Herald: Weekly Newspaper based in Montgomery, WV published by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- Oak Hill Fayette Tribune: Fayette County based newspaper published two times in a week.
- Parsons Parsons Advocate: Tucker County’s newspaper published every Wednesday.
- Petersburg Grant County Press: News and Information source of Petersburg, West Virginia.
- Romney Hampshire Review: Newspaper based in Romney and serving in Hampshire County of West Virginia.
- Shepherdstown Shepherdstown Chronicl
- Sistersville Tyler Star News
- Summersville Nicholas Chronicle: Community newspaper serving Nicholas County.
- Sutton Braxton Citizens’ News: Weekly newspaper printed in Sutton, WV serving Braxton County.
- Wayne Wayne County News: Owned by Wayne County publications inc, Wayne County News published Wednesday and Saturday with the exception of Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Independence Day.
- Weston Weston Democrat: Newspaper printed in Weston, WV and serving Lewis County and neighboring areas.
Student newspapers in West Virginia
- Parthenon (Marshall University, Huntington)