Browse all South Dakota daily, non-daily, student, alternative newspapers, magazines and news sites for the latest breaking news, top stories, analysis, and many more.
List of Daily newspapers in South Dakota
- Aberdeen Aberdeen News
- Brookings Brookings Register
- Huron Huron Plainsman (Beadle County): Newspaper published in Huron, South Dakota.
- Madison Leader Extra
- Mitchell Mitchell Republic (Davison County)
- Pierre Pierre Capital Journal: One of the most widely circulated newspapers published in South Dakota. The newspaper distributed in Central South Dakota, capital city Pierre.
- Rapid City Rapid City Journal: Daily newspaper based in Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Sioux Falls Argus Leader: One of the largest newspapers in South Dakota. The newspaper based in Sioux Falls.
- Spearfish Black Hills Pioneer (Lawrence County)
- Watertown Watertown Public Opinion (Codington County)
- Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Non-daily newspapers in South Dakota
The following are weekly, semi-weekly or monthly newspapers published in South Dakota.
- Aberdeen Farm Forum
- Chamberlain Chamberlain Oacoma Sun
- Elk Point Southern Union County Leader Courier
- Flandreau Moody County Enterprise
- Freeman Courier
- Lennox Lennox Independent: Weekly newspaper of Lincoln County, Lennox School District, and the cities of Lennox, and Worthing.
- Milbank Grant County Review
- Miller Miller Press
- Mobridge Mobridge Tribune
- Onida Onida Watchman
- Parkston Parkston Advance
- Philip Pioneer Review
- Pine Ridge Lakota Country Times: Weekly newspaper covering Pine Ridge and Rosebud Reservation.
- Rapid City Hot Springs Star
- Redfield Redfield Press
- Sioux Falls Tri-State Neighbor
- Sisseton Courier
- Sturgis Tri State Livestock News
- Tea Tea Weekly
- Vermillion Plain Talk
- Webster Reporter & Farmer
- Yankton Yankton County Observer
Student newspapers in South Dakota
- The Collegian: South Dakota State University’s student-run newspaper.
- Volante (University of South Dakota)