Banks in Slovenia list: For anyone considering online banking, account opening, mobile banking, business transactions and investment, money transfers and exchange or a banking career in Slovenia, this list of operational banks in Slovenia is a helpful guide on where to start.
See a complete list of all banks operating in Slovenia and their official online website addresses below.
List of Banks in Slovenia Online
Central Bank of Slovenia
Commercial and Retail Banks in Slovenia
- Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Ljubljana
- SKB banka d.d.
- Nova Kreditna banka Maribor, d.d.
- Abanka d.d.
- Banka Celje d.d. (absorbed by Abanka)
- Gorenjska banka d.d., Kranj
- Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d.d., Koper,
- Deželna banka Slovenije d.d.
- Probanka d.d. (gradually ceasing operations)
- Factor banka d.d. (gradually ceasing operations)
- UniCredit banka Slovenija d.d. – national identification number: 29, BIC: BACX SI 22
- Sberbank banka d.d.
- Addiko Bank
- Banka Sparkasse d.d
- SID – Slovenska izvozna in razvojna banka d.d., Ljubljana
- Poštna banka Slovenije d.d.
Savings Banks in Slovenia
- Hranilnica LON d.d., Kranj
- Delavska hranilnica d.d., Ljubljana
- Hranilnica in posojilnica Vipava d.d.
People also search:
Best Banks in Slovenia | Top Banks in Slovenia | Commercial Banks in Slovenia | Lists of Banks in Slovenia | Slovenia Banks List | Major Banks in Slovenia | Investment Banks in Slovenia | Foreign Banks in Slovenia | Domestic Banks in Slovenia