British Virgin Islands (BVI) Bank List: Looking for the best bank for your BVI company? The BVI strict control over bank licensing, today, there are only few commercial banks. One of them is fully owned by the government originally providing funds to local farmers and fishermen. Other banks concentrate on private banking and asset management. Also, BVI runs an offshore banks, one of the main advantages of opening a BVI bank account for businesses is that no personal visit is required. When it comes to offshore banking for corporates, the only one worth noting is FirstCaribbean International Bank.
List of Banks in British Virgin Islands Online
- National Bank Of Virgin Islands
- VP Bank (BVI) Ltd – founded in 1995.
- First Bank Virgin Islands
- Republic Bank acquires Scotiabank (The British Virgin Island)
- FirstCarribbean International Bank – founded in 2002.
- Banco Popular Virgin Islands
- Bank Of Asia (BVI) Ltd – founded in 2018.
- CITCO Group Limited (Citco Trust Corporation Limited) – founded in 1948.
- Amicorp BVI Limited – founded in 2019.
- JTC – British Virgin Islands
- Trident Trust Company (BVI) Limited – founded in 1986.
- Merchant’s Commercial Bank
People also search:
Best Banks in British Virgin Islands| Top Banks in British Virgin Islands | Commercial Banks in British Virgin Islands | Lists of Banks in British Virgin Islands | British Virgin Islands Bank List | Major Banks in British Virgin Islands