Complete List Of Banks In Afghanistan Online: There are many Banks in Afghanistan which are useful for all Afghan people and the rest of the people in the world..
We know the necessities of Banks to citizens and travellers around the world. It is most important for money transactions from one to another bank. Afghan bank is the same important such as other countries bank. Listed below are both local and commercial banks in Afghanistan.
Local Afghanistan Bank
- Afghanistan International Bank — founded in 2004. The Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is the largest, most profitable private bank in Afghanistan and the only Afghan bank with international transfer to all countries.
- New Kabul Bank — founded in 2011. The bank is mainly used to pay the salaries of the national army and security police forces in Afghan.
- Afghan United Bank – founded in 2007.
- Afghanistan Commercial Bank – founded in 2006.
- Afghanistan International Bank
- Arian Bank – founded in 2004.
- Azizi Bank – founded in 2006.
- Bank Alfalah Afghanistan – founded in 2005.
- Bank-e-Millie Afghan – founded in 1933.
- BRAC Afghanistan Bank – founded in 2006. BRAC Bank was formerly known as BRAC Afghanistan Bank. BRAC Bank operates as a commercial bank in Afghanistan. It provides retail banking services, such as savings, current, fixed deposit, and salary accounts; deposit pension schemes; and other banking services, including cash management, inward/outward remittance transfer to any where in the world, foreign exchange, cheque book, local bank fund transfer, fund transfer to provinces and customer premises, online banking, and Internet and SMS banking services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Kabul, Afghanistan with branch locations in Lecemarium, Froshgha, and Kotesangi, Afghanistan. It has additional offices in Kabul, Hearat, Jalalabad, and Mazar i Sharif, Afghanistan. BRAC Bank operates as a subsidiary of BRAC Bank Limited.
- First MicroFinance Bank – founded in 2002.
- Ghazanfar Bank – founded in 2009.
- Islamic Bank of Afghanistan – founded in 2009.
- Kabul Bank – founded in 2004.
- Maiwand Bank – founded in 2009.
- National Bank of Pakistan Afghanistan – founded in 1974.
- New Kabul Bank – founded in 2004.
- Pashtany Bank – founded in 1945.
Central Banks In Afghan
People also search:
Best Banks in Afghan | Top Banks in Afghan | Commercial Banks in Afghan | Lists of Banks in Afghan | Afghanistan Bank List | Major Banks in Afghan