What is Ita Palm?
Ita palm also known as Aguaje or Moriche palm is a magnificent species of palm (Mauritia flexuosa) tree native to tropical regions of South America. It produces edible fruit and fibers suitable for making thread. Its common name, “Tree of Life,” indicates its usefulness. The natives eat its fruit and buds, drink its sap, and make thread and cord from its fiber.
The ita palm grows vigorously, but is restricted to tropical and sub-tropical regions. It is commonly called “The Miracle Fruit For Women”
It is an oval-shaped fruit no larger than the average fig. It is an elegant tree which can reach up to 35 metres in height. The large leaves form a rounded crown. The flowers are yellowish, and appear from December to April.
The fruit is a chestnut colour and is covered with shiny scales. The yellow flesh covers a hard, oval, nut.
Health Benefits of Ita Palm
- Increase buttocks, thighs, breast and hips in women
- It also does allow the women body to shape naturally in shape.
- Renew the body: It is also deeply hydrating, and can help reduce the dryness of winter and mature skin, producing a suppler, softer look and feel.
- Balance hormones: One of Ita Palm fruits benefits is hormone balance; Women, therefore, have said consuming Ita Palm has allowed them to balance oestrogen, remedying issues such as menopause and infertility.
- Controls hot flashes
The fruits of Ita Palm have high amounts of vitamin A which cannot be produced by the human body itself and as such can protect the body from various deficiency. It has five times as much carotenoids as carrots, which help maintain healthy bones, teeth, soft tissues, mucous membranes and skin as well as good eyesight. Ita Palm fruits is also high in vitamin C, and the emollient vitamin E, which nourishes skin.
In addition to these benefits, Ita Palm fruits also has a natural anti-inflammatory reaction that can tame redness and calm skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Uses of Ita Palm
- Ita Palm fruit is rich in oil that is normally used in cosmetics especially for skin care.
- Ita Palm can be used as facial mask
- It also contains Phytoestrogens and oleic acids which are important in human nutrition.
The aguaje fruit must not be consumed in excess. It is therefore recommended to not exceed 3 to 5 units of raw fruit. Also, you should always procure that the fruit itself is well treated and cleaned off from impurities.
How to use Ita Palm as facial mask
2 Ita Palm fruit
1 tsp of herbal oil
1 tsp of salt
Take 2 Ita Palm fruit add 1 tsp of herbal oil and 1 tsp of salt.Grind them thoroughly and make a fine paste, apply the paste on face avoiding eyes.With these facial pack your skin cells stay healthy longer and it can protect your skin from sun.