List of Banks in Armenia Online
Central Bank of Armenia (CBA) -– founded in 1991. The CBA is an independent institution responsible for issuing all banknotes and coins in the country, overseeing and regulating the banking sector and keeping the government’s currency reserves. The Central Bank of Armenia is also the sole owner of the Armenian Mint.
- ACBA Credit Agricole Bank CJSC – founded in 1996.
- Ameria Bank CJSC — founded in 1910 as the Yerevan branch of the Caucasus Trade Bank.
- Anelik Bank – founded in 1990.
- Ararat Bank – founded in 1991.
- ArdShin Invest CJSC – founded in 2002.
- Ardshininvest bank – founded in 2003.
- Aregak – founded in 2006.
- AreximBank CJSC – founded in 1998.
- Arm Business Bank CJSC — founded in 1994 as the legal successor of the “Arminvestbank” operating since 1991.
- Armeconom bank – founded in 1988.
- Armenian Card (ArCa) – founded in 2000.
- Armenian Credit Reporting Agency (ACRA) – founded in 2004.
- Armenian Development Bank – founded in 1990.
- ArmSwissBank CJSC (not retail banking)
- ArtsakhBank CJSC – founded in 1996.
- Bless Universal Credit Organization – founded in 2006.
- Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC
- Cascade Capital Holdings – founded in 2004.
- Converse Bank Corp – founded in 1993.
- Credo Gift Card – founded in 1994.
- Development Bank OJSC – founded in 2014.
- EvocaBank CJSC — founded in 1990 as Prometheus Bank, and renamed in 2001 as Prometey Bank. It was re-branded in 2017 as Evocabank.
- Farm Credit Armenia – founded in 2007.
- HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
- ID Bank CJSC
- InecoBank CJSC
- Mellat Bank CJSC
- UniBank OJSC
- VTB Bank Armenia CJSC
People also search:
Best Banks in Armenia | Top Banks in Armenia | Commercial Banks in Armenia | Lists of Banks in Armenia | Armenian Bank List | Major Banks in Armenia