Latest allAfrica News Headlines Today
September 30, 2020
September 30, 2020
Get latest African news headline today from ‘AllAfrica’ aggregator news site, including politics, top stories, breaking news, analysis, and many more.
- Kenya: A Year After Ferry Tragedy, No Change at Likoni Channel
- Nigeria: Covid-19 Has Shown That Without Health, We Have Nothing
- South Africa: Did You Also Watch The South African, Angolan Action Movie on Netflix?
- Nigeria: Buhari Seeks Approval to Reimburse Five States U.S.$385 Million
- Sierra Leone: Govt Imposes Travel Ban on Ex-President Over Graft Claims
- South Africa: Second Wave of Covid-19 Infections = New Rules From Govt?
- Nigeria: Tapping the Sun to Give Quality Healthcare
- Africa: 'Partnership Between the AU and the UN is a Top Priority'
- Africa: Could This Be a Turning Point for Continent's Health Systems?
- Kenya: Poorly Ranked MPs Dismiss Infotrak Performance Report
- Kenya: Kenyatta Reopens Economy, but Warns Against Laxity
- Tanzania: Economic Growth or Civil Liberties - The Choice Facing Voters
- Zimbabwe: Shadows Over Sunshine City
- Tanzania: Tanzania, Burundi Plan for Railway and Refinery
- Kenya: Ethiopian Athletes Miss London Flight, Throw Marathon Organisers Into a Spin
- Nigeria: Democracy Is Taking Firm Root, Says Ex-President Jonathan in 'Big Book'
Nigeria: 30 Years After, Buhari Flags-Off Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Line Advertisement
- Zimbabwe: Study Shows Lockdown Triggered Sharp Rise in Violence Against Women
- Somalia: Presidential Candidate Vows to Fight Corruption and Al-Shabaab
- Kenya: Universities to Reopen for in-Person Learning From October 5 - Magoha
- Congo-Kinshasa: More Than 50 Women Accuse Aid Workers of Sex Abuse in Ebola Crisis
- Nigeria: Gas Firm Loses Again, As UK Court Orders Release of $200m Guarantee to Nigeria
- Nigeria: Hate or Love It, but Here's Why BBNaija Matters
- Nigeria: We Must Prevent Nigeria's Economy From Going Into Recession - Buhari
- Nigeria: Shiite Leader El-Zakzaky Pleads Not Guilty to All Charges in Kaduna
- Nigeria: Buhari to Present 2021 Budget Next Week
- South Africa: Hatred of Migrants Reaches New Heights
- Namibia: 'Fight With Germany Over Genocide Far From Over'
- Namibia: One Life Lost Is One Too Many - Geingob
- Zimbabwe: Militarisation of State Worsened Under Mnangagwa - Report
- Africa: Curb Capital Flight to Help Fund COVID-19 Response in Africa
- Tanzania: Farmers Urged to Use Improved Cashew Nut Varieties
- Tanzania: Lissu - Vote for Chadema to Power, Get Improved Services
- Sudan: Khartoum Emerges As Key Player in Middle East Negotiations
- Mozambique: Is Eric Prince Coming In On UAE'S Coat Tails?
- Nigeria: Central Bank Injects Over U.S.$1 Billion as Stimulus for Households, Businesses
- Mozambique: Guebuza To Be Interrogated Over Secret Debt
- Zimbabwe: Govt Accuses Opposition of Smuggling Arms of War
- Namibia: Basic Income Grant Could Cost Up to U.S.$873 Million
Zimbabwe: Parliament Applauded for Robust Debate On Media Commission Bill Advertisement
- Botswana: ENCA Utterances Grossly Inaccurate, Abusive - Govt
- South Africa: 'I Am a Crime Scene'
- Angola: Govt Wants Increase in School Weeks
- Southern Africa: Mozambique Asks EU for Military Help
- Zimbabwe: Schools Reopen Countrywide
- Zimbabwe: Eight Battle for ConCourt Seats
- Togo: Togo Appoints First Woman Prime Minister
- Kenya: No Date Set for School Reopening
- Kenya: Kenyatta Heads to France to Sign U.S.$1,7 Billion Loan
- Uganda: Uganda Accuses Tanzania of Unfair Charges On Transporters
- Somalia: U.S., Somalia Ink Debt Relief Deal
- Kenya: Chaos in Nakuru as Matatus Refuse to Relocate
- Kenya: Red Flag as Swelling Rift Valley Lakes Wreak Havoc
- Ghana: Tech Entrepreneur is First Ever Woman to Win Royal Academy Africa Prize
- Nigeria: Days of Crude Oil Are Numbered - Govt
- Africa: Most Countries Failing to Address Women's Needs During Pandemic - UN
- Africa: Germany's Trade With Continent Falls Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- Nigeria: 36 Governors Sue Govt, Demand Funding of States' Courts
- Africa: Does U.S. Military Training Incubate Coups? The Jury Is Still Out
- Nigeria: Take Your 'Igbo Presidency', Give Us Biafra - Group
- Nigeria: We Have Not Received New Oil Reform Bill From Presidency - National Assembly
- South Africa: Women, Peace and Security - Global Champion but Domestic Loser?
- Nigeria: 80% of Electricity Subsidy Benefits Wealthy Nigerians - World Bank
- Nigeria: Govt Drafts Blueprint for Economic Diversification of Niger Delta
- Africa: How to Make Nutritious Food Affordable for One Billion Africans
- Kenya: Govt Re-Opens Bars in Eased Covid-19 Measures
- Africa: Covid-19 Takes Over One Million Lives Worldwide
- Africa: 120 Million Rapid Covid-19 Tests to be Available to Low - and Middle-Income Countries
- Africa: Curbing Illicit Financial Flows Could Save Africa $89 Billion a Year
- Somalia: Somalia Rejects 'Tight' Development Deadlines Imposed By the UN
- Kenya: Covid-19 - Uhuru Extends Curfew By 60 Days, Reopens Bars
- Africa: New Research Set to Produce More Productive, Sustainable Cattle