Banks in Albania List: Albanian Banks are mostly essential for all of the people in Albania for their daily money transactions from one bank to another bank. On a daily basis many people not only from Albania but all over the world especial tourists, corporate business organisations and small business enterprises depend on banks for their various activities.
We have listed all operational banks in Albania that you can get by one click in one place.
List of All Banks Operating in Albania (ALB)
Central Banks In Albania
Commercial Banks In Albania
- Alpha Bank (Albania)
- American Bank of Investments (ABI)
- Banka Kombetare Tregtare – founded in 1993.
- Credins Bank (CB)
- Credit Bank of Albania (CBA)
- Intesa Sanpaolo Bank (Albania)
- National Bank of Greece – founded in 1841.
- ProCredit Bank
- Raiffeisen (Albania)
- Société Générale Albania (SGAL)
- Tirana Bank
- Union Bank (Albania)
- United Bank of Albania
- Intensa Sanpaolo Albania
- EMPORIKI Bank – founded in 1907.
- First Investment Bank (FIB) – founded in 1967.
- International Commercial Bank – founded in 1994.
People also search:
Best Banks in Albania | Top Banks in Albania | Commercial Banks in Albania | Lists of Banks in Albania | Albanian Bank List | Major Banks in Albania